The Trans Canada Trail is now 80% complete, and the organization is hoping to close the gap on the remaining 20% in time for Canada’s 150 anniversary in 2017. On 4 July, The Globe and Mail inserted a Trans Canada Trail special report in its weekend edition. If you missed the TCT’s insert and its stories and updates, you can still access the report through social media, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn or go directly to: